|Mays & Associates
| You've come to the right place if you want to learn more
privacy. Find out how you can help protect your online privacy
and what you can do when something goes wrong.
core privacy principles
Our core privacy principles remain the same throughout Mays
& Associates nationwide:
1. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third
parties for their marketing purposes and will only disclose
your personal information with your explicit consent.
2. Third parties are not permitted to sell the information we
provide to them, to market directly to you, or to disclose it
in any other way without your explicit consent.
3. We share your personal information with Internal Service
Providers for our operations only to facilitate or outsource
a Mays & Associates service or operation when absolutely necessary
and under confidential restrictions.
4. We share your personal information with other Mays & Associates
transactions and to allow members to contact you.
5. We disclose limited personal contact information to verified
requests by law enforcement and government officials who conduct
criminal investigations, and require a subpoena for additional
and an opportunity to reject such changes.
7. We use safe, secure technology and other privacy protection
programs to keep your information secure.